Mamdouh Muhammad Hassan al-Subaie or Rami al-Subaie, known by the nickname Big Rami
He is an Egyptian professional bodybuilder, who plays for the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness
Mamdouh Al-Subaie graduated from the Institute of Social Service in Kafr El-Sheikh Egypt worked as a fisherman where his family worked, sport was a concern of him since his childhood. he was seeking to be the owner of championships in this sport, he was training in a gymnasium in Baltim Egypt , achieved fame and obtained many certificates at the level of his city, but his livelihood prompted him to travel to Kuwait to work with members of his family in the fish trade, from here his world began.
- Al-Subaie won championships and certificates at the local level, and internationally, he achieved many titles, as he won first place in the Gold Cup in Kuwait in 2012.
- He won first place in the Olympic Amateur Championship in the same year, and his advice did not stop there, but he won first place in the New York Professional Championship in 2013.
- Mamdouh started his competitions in Mr. Olympia in 2013, and he ranked eighth in the 2013 Mr. Olympia competition, and seventh in the 2014 Mr. Olympia competition.
- He also managed to achieve first place in the New York Professional Championship in the same year, and Al-Subaie won fifth place in the 2015 Mr. Olympia Championship, fourth place in the 2016 Mr. Olympia Championship, and second place in the 2017 Mr. Olympia Championship
- 1st place in the 2017 Arnold Classic European Championship
- Sixth place Mr. Olympia 2018, and first place in Mr. Olympia 2020